Friday 13 March 2015

Blog Moving and Hair Styling

Hi everyone,
My apologies for being late posting this week. It turns out Postach.io is discontinuing their free blog service, so I'm working on switching platforms. Because I want to move the old posts over to the new site, it may take me a bit longer before I can get things organized.

Meanwhile, I'm posting a photo record of Joanna's hair styling appointment on Saturday. For those among my readers who aren't familiar with the process, it is a marathon beautification effort that requires patience from all concerned. At the top is the outside of the house where a lady uses her small sitting room as a salon. Next two photos are Joanna mid-do, and last, the final result (no, Joanna is not choking the cat, though it looks like it). My older daughters and I typically do this in the U.S. and our fingers are mightily enjoying the break.

Total cost for 5 to 7 hours of labor? About $11 and I actually think I was overcharged.













No comments:

Post a Comment